Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Womens Camera Cases For Canon I Think My Employer Has A Hidden Camera In The Womens Bathroom.....?

I think my employer has a hidden camera in the womens bathroom.....? - womens camera cases for canon

It surveilence psychotic when it comes to cameras 1 and everywhere. Today, when I go to the toilet, the one comment that I would touch "my make-up on 1 his friends made and that is exactly what I do it went, I always had the impression that it was possible, but I really think that could be in reality 1st What should I know? or do I apply for this? Please help ... thank u!

2 comments:

eentweed... said...

Look around for anything suspicious. If more than one smoke detector on the ceiling in the bathroom, or if there is a strange hole in the wall, or if it does not turn off the light behind the mirror if the lights.
Look at the lamp. This is a good place to hide a camera, too.
If sex is a madman who could have a camera by the authorities, so while you sit looking directly over the ceiling. Are all suspended ceiling tiles must log in metal brackets? Or are we just out of adjustment? Is there a hole in the ceiling tiles? There is an unexplained bulge in a photo? (Spot no water - it's just a waste of roof).

diesel said...

I think you're too much into that statement, but you can see across the room to see if you see something that is similar to find a camera. could also try a monitor that monitors and see if the bathroom is found on the monitor

Post a Comment